The following are guidelines for abstracts/posters to be presented at the Muscle Study Group Annual Meeting.
This year we will again offer the opportunity to have your abstract published in the Muscle and Nerve Journal. When preparing your abstract, please follow the AANEM guidelines for submission.
- The title of the abstract should be fully informative.
- The names of all authors should be included as follows: R. Barohn, M. Hanna*, R.C. Griggs** (Kansas City, KS; London, UK*; Rochester, NY**)
- Abstracts should be 150 words or less. The abstract must adequately describe the objectives and results of the study so that the quality of work can be evaluated by the Muscle Study Group Executive Committee.
- The abstract should include the following components:
- Objectives (or Case Report)
- Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged via e-email to authors upon successful submission.
- Notification for those abstracts selected for presentation will be sent by August 1, 2019.
If your abstract is accepted as a speaker, you will be allowed to present during the platform session on Sunday, September 22nd from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. You will be given 10 minutes to present.
If your abstract is accepted to show, the walk through session will be Friday, September 20th from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
In addition, accepted abstract presenters (non Pharma) will be reimbursed RT coach airfare, RT airport shuttle transportation in Utah, lodging/meals and meeting registration.